Thursday, January 27, 2011

"Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather."



 First off, I must apologize for our lack of continuous posting. The second semester of school has recently begun, and Christine and I both have extremely hectic schedules. Balancing our studies and the blog is definitely a task!! Today, Mother Nature hit the city with a blast of heavy snow ( I believe it is hailing as I type). Luckily for Christine her classes were canceled. As for me, I reluctantly dragged myself to school but my third and final class of the day was canceled by the professor. I believe there will be no classes tomorrow as well as this wild weather continues through the night. 








 






  Hopefully, if your area was hit with tons of snow 
you guys were blessed with a SNOW DAY 
and got to stay in bed and relax! 
ENJOY !  :)